Withdrawal of the driver's licence

When you stop driving a railway vehicle, whether it is due to a new job, retirement or for some other reason, your train driver's licence must be withdrawn. 

You do can this by calling, sending a letter or e-mailing the Swedish Transport Agency.

A register maintenance fee must be paid before each started calendar year. This means that if you withdraw your driving licence after December 31th, the registration fee for the new year must be paid.

Contact us:

Email: jarnvag@transportstyrelsen.se

Phone: 0771-503 503


The Swedish Transport Agency
Box 267
781 23 Borlänge

Please mark you letter with withdrawal of driver's licence.

Help us improve!

Please leave a review at Your Europe.

Logotype Your Europe