Transfer of an EASA licence

This page contains information of how EASA licence holders can have their licences moved to another EASA member state.

Holders of an EASA licence may have their licence transferred to another member state. It is only possible to have an EASA licence in one member state. This means that both the flight crew licence and the medical certificate will have to be issued by the member state.

To have your licence transferred to Sweden, the following forms are to be used.

Application form for the Transfer of Medical Records
Application to change the state of issue of PART-FCL licence to Sweden

Are you satisfied with the information on this page?

Thank you for giving us feedback!