Yes, provided you have your driving licence with you when driving. Either your driving licence must have a photograph of yourself on it or you must, when driving, also have a valid ID document with you containing a photo. If your driving licence has not been issued in English, German or French, the police may also require you to have with you a certified translation of your driving licence. An international driving licence is a certified translation that can be used for this purpose.