Appeals- if you think there is a mistake

If you are required to pay but think that the decision on the infrastructure charge is wrong, you can appeal against the charge to the Swedish Transport Agency.

Submit your appeal 

Send your appeal by post to:

Omprövning infrastrukturavgift
701 95 Örebro

 Your request for an appeal should include the following:

• the registration number of the vehicle.

• the date of the decision on the charge.

• the reason you are appealing against the decision.

• your name and your address.

Appeals must be received by the Swedish Transport Agency no later than 60 days after the decision on the charge was made.