Application for certificate – insurance bunker oil


This form is intended for shipowners applying for a certificate stating that the ship has an insurance covering the liability for bunker oil pollution damage.

Processing of personal data

Here you will find information about how the Swedish Transport Agency deals with personal data collected through the website and through our e-services.