Application for permission to fly within Swedish airspace with foreign registered aircraft which has not an approved ICAO CoA or EASA Permit to fly.


This form is intended for foreign owners and operators of aircraft, who wish to apply for permission to fly foreign-registered non-ultra light aircraft in Swedish airspace.

Processing of personal data

Here you will find information about how the Swedish Transport Agency deals with personal data collected through the website and through our e-services.