Search result

Show results from

479 results
Show results from everything.



The Swedish Transport Agency is working to achieve good accessibility, high quality, secure and environmentally aware rail, air, sea and road transport

Drones – unmanned aircraft

Aviation / Luftfartyg och luftvärdighet

In order to facilitate the further development of drones while maintaining a high level of safety as drone use increases, new drone regulations were introduced

Blankett TSFI7031: Application for temporary registration – Export of used vehicle

Blanketter / Blanketter för vägtrafik

Ladda ner blankett TSFI7031

Import from an EU country

Road / Fordon

Below you may find information about how to register a vehicle from another EU country.

Declarations and operational authorisations for foreign operators

Aviation / Luftfartyg och luftvärdighet

Are you a non-Swedish operator? You will find here relevant information about operational permits and declarations for drones. Please choose the option

Vehicle import and verification of origin

Road / Fordon

If you own a vehicle that you would like to register in Sweden your first step in the registration process is to apply for verification of origin.


Road / Fordon

Low emission vehicles ("klimatbonusbilar") that are licensed for use for the first time on 1 July 2018 or later with emissions of carbon dioxide up to

Learning how to drive

Road / Körkort

To be able to learn to drive, you must have a valid learner's permit. If you are going to practise driving privately, you must have an approved accompanying

I have a driving licence

Road / Körkort

You must renew your driving licence within five or ten years of its issue. The Swedish Transport Agency will send you a driving licence renewal document

Application for a driver's licence

Railroad / Train driver

To apply for a train driver's licence To be able to apply for a train driver's licence, you must be 20 years of age or, if there are special reasons for