Application for scheduled air services and traffic program
An application for approval of traffic program for scheduled air services shall be submitted to the Swedish Transport Agency before each traffic program period, no later than 30 days prior to commencement of the traffic, unless a shorter period is prescribed in an air transport agreement.
An application for a permit for scheduled air service must be filed no later than 45 days before the traffic is planned to begin.
An application for approval of changes to a traffic program must be submitted to the Swedish Transport Agency immediately.
An application for approval of a traffic permit and a traffic program shall include the following:
- The name, address, telephone number and e-mail address of the air carrier.
- The types of aircraft to be used.
- Weekdays and times of desired flights.
- Description of the routes to be served, including information on air transport on any route segments
- Flight number.
- Air carriers without an operating licence (OL) in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1008/2008 shall also include evidence of an insurance that is equivalent to the requirements in Regulation (EC) No 785/2004.
- Air carriers that do not have an air operator certificate (AOC) in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 965/2012 shall also state the nationality and registration marks of the aircraft to be used.
- Whether the operation will be conducted wholly or in part through wet lease.
- Details of collaboration with other air carriers on a route segment to which the application applies (code sharing, etc.).
Click here for an application form
The application shall be sent to:
Are you satisfied with the information on this page?
Thank you for giving us feedback!